The “Stepan Gishyan” Charitable Foundation has summed up the results of the grant competition announced at the beginning of the year. This year, more than 160 organizations have applied for the competition announced by the Foundation, submitting programs related to the development of one or at the same time several directions of the socio-economic, educational and scientific, health care and cultural spheres. As a result of the announced competition, it was determined to support 5 new programs.
1. For the Armenian Genocide Museum-Institute – Equipping with new technical means - Projectors;
2. For the “Armenian Foundation for Sustainable Development” – Creation of innovative French language classrooms in different regions of Armenia;
3. For Recursive InterNetwork Architecture (RINA) – Acquiring the necessary resources for the study of new network engineering;
4. For “Artisimo” Cultural NGO – Purchasing special items for rehabilitation work for children with special educational needs;
5. For “Astghatsolk” NGO - Implementation of a social program (purchase of technical means necessary for the creation of development games).
“To date, 12 programs have been implemented with the support of the Foundation, which have afforded with an opportunity to implement beneficial and promising programs for the public in a number of key areas. The 5 programs selected by the Foundation’s Board this year are within the framework of this logic”, said in her speech Anna Gishyan, the Foundation’s Director.
The “Stepan Gishyan” Charitable Foundation was founded in 2015 by ACBA-CREDIT AGRICOLE BANK, French Credit Agricole, Credit Agricole National Federation and the Gishyan Family.