“Stepan Gishyan” Charitable Foundation has summed up the results of the grant tender announced at the beginning of the year. This year, more than 200 organizations applied to the tender announced by the Foundation, presenting programs aimed at the development and improvement of one or at the same time a few directions of the socio-economic, educational, scientific, health, cultural spheres. 6 projects will be supported within the framework of the announced tender.
The programs will be implemented by the following organizations:
1. Development and Partnership Foundation
2. Full Life Inclusive Community Promotion NGO
3. KyleTech LLC
4. Erebuni Historical-Archaeological Reserve-Museum
5. "Hematology center after Prof. R. Yeolyan" CJSC of the Ministry of Health of the Republic of Armenia
6. Armenian Foundation for Sustainable Development and Goris Basic School No. 3 after Bakhshyan